Catering Inquiry Form
Our catering services are executed on the assumption that you’ve read and agreed to the terms and conditions expressed in the Requirements below.
A Chicas team member will follow-up with you in 24-48 hours.
Chicas Catering Experiences are booked on a “first come, first serve” basis. We recommend you to book your catering a minimum of 4-6 weeks in advance. Longer lead times are appreciated, especially for holidays, weekends, and weekday lunch hours. To reserve a date, we must have a signed proposal and a $500 deposit. Visa, MasterCard, and American Express accepted.
You are responsible for scheduling event space/location and obtaining any necessary permits. When deciding where the Chicas Experience is going to be, please allow for maneuverability and consider the following:
- Our Kitchen and service area is 12 feet long and it requires a 15 feet overhead clearance and 12 feet wide clearance.
- Our Kitchen requires a firm, level surface.
- Please be aware that some areas may be inaccessible due to narrow or steep roads or driveways and low overhanging trees.
- Photos of where our kitchen will be located and any other important notes for your venue are extremely helpful.
- Chicas maintains the right to relocate the Kitchen if necessary or conditions not suitable.
- Chicas Staff will arrive in at least one 18ft cargo van (6’5’’ clearance). Please provide parking details, address and pricing for our staff to arrive prepared.
Chicas provides all ingredients, kitchen staff, and a service captain. Food is presented in Chicas pink boxes with a napkin, utensils, and a moist towelette. If you would like to provide guests with alternate plates or cutlery, you must provide those items and you are responsible for the cleaning or washing and returning of those items. Tables, chairs, trash cans, etc. are the responsibility of the client/venue.